Job Reference: 9387
As Head of Platforms Portfolio, you will be responsible for building, evangelizing and executing the platforms strategy of increasing market share with MVPDs and Direct to Consumer platform blueprints. Passionate about video and it’s delivery to all consumers on all devices you will champion solutions focused on protecting and increasing subscriber adoption and stickiness as well as monetization vehicles associated with media consumption.
Be the platforms product management champion, working and leading transversally across all functions
Build and Evangelize the Platforms end to end Strategy based on market analysis, customer segmentation and value creation.
Establish product vision, goals and key business metrics/indicators (KPIs) for fulfillment tech
Lead and develop a team of Product Managers responsible for individual platform for Managed IPTV, Streaming video, Companion experience, Direct-to-consumer, etc.
Work with Product Marketing to drive the Sales organization to successfully sell platforms blueprints and align customer roadmaps to the Platforms Vision.
Leverage design expertise and thought leadership in user experience, subscriber and fan engagement to develop products that create differentiation in the marketplace.
Define customer and product requirements, and clearly communicate and coordinate the requirements to the development team and other stakeholders
Oversee user interface design, usability testing, customer research, metrics and data analysis
Increase insights on user behavior and pain points. Identify, measure, and improve key customer experience metrics. Promote data-based decision making
Build an operational plan for performance improvement and scalability of these solutions and balance new feature development, architecture evolution and quality metrics; based on data and analytics.
Manage bottlenecks, resolve escalations, anticipate and make feature and resource trade-offs, balance the business needs against technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
- 7+ years of experience in product or program management
- Demonstrated strength in building trust and driving alignment across a diverse, matrixed set of stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence others
- Experience overseeing Strategy definition and product roadmaps
- Experienced in constructing Product Value Propositions
- Experience building and managing Media Platforms at scale
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience with Cloud based platform and video delivery
- Experience building innovative media experiences, user interfaces and user engagement features.
- Proven track records of Product Development Management and Life Cycle Management
- Great business acumen and understanding of Product Business cases, Product P&L, SaaS growth strategies and financial models.
- Proven track record working on lean agile product development teams and DevOps environment.
- Experience leading Data driven product decisions, prioritization and roadmaps.
- Customer focused – you are a strong voice on the leadership team and in daily decisions for making the right trade offs on behalf of the customer.
- Results oriented – you rally your teams to meet their commitments to each other and to customers. Seeing your teams’ solutions ship, scale and make a measurable impact on customers’ lives fuels you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
Experience with Cloud Native solutions and SaaS business models.
Base Salary Range: $180K – $210K
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed