Job Reference: 9348
Here’s the thing – the internet is an incredible tool, but it would be worthless without properly functioning websites and mobile apps. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain a world-class level of customer service. If you can ensure a company’s online presence is reliable, professional, and free from errors, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Develop fast, crisp, and intuitive web-based user interfaces for legal professionals.
- Communicate constructive recommendations to evolving designs and product requirements.
- Investigate and effectively triage bugs as either for the frontend or to backend.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across a small team and a diverse stack.
- Optimize components and interactions to create seamless experiences.
- Provide guidance to team-members who are providing data or systems that help you deliver high quality products.
- Deliver complex product features in a fast environment with limited requirements.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 4+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- 2+ years in a software role, working on complex user interfaces.
- 2+ years building Single Page Apps using React or Angular.
- Previous experience consuming GraphQL and designing SDL (Apollo preferred).
- Previous experience with fullstack (Java Spring, NodeJS, Django, etc).
- Previous experience customizing stylesheets with CSS.
- Previous experience developing with Typescript a plus.
- Previous experience working with document editors, CMS, and workflow systems.
- You’re a detail-oriented creative with a passion for delivering great products.
- You write code that is understandable, simple, clean and elegant.
- You enjoy autonomy and are able to operate with self-direction.
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed