Job Reference: 9204
If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking a Financial Coordinator who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Support the IT department with the creation of Purchase requisition, processing invoices, and working with corporate accounts payable to track vendor payments.
- Responsible for the publishing of new process documentation onto SharePoint as well as supporting other admin duties as require
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP systems is preferred
- Financial coordinator experience including confirmation of Invoices, purchase orders, creation of Service Entry Sheets or Good Receipt in SAP
- Experience tracking invoices and working with Accounts Payable to ensure all invoices paid on time
- Background working with vendors when SES or invoice is not paid on time and tracking costs
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.