Job Reference: 9227
If you love building the architecture that makes information technology possible, then we have news for you: we’re seeking an Encompass Administrator who is ready to pick up a (figurative) hammer for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Primary Interface between Company and Encompass Loan Origination System
- Maintain and audit user access and security and overall system management
- Maintain key reporting and development standards
- Internal Encompass requests within SLA
- Making recommendations on system changes and optimizations
- Review business requirement documents and propose, execute, and implement solutions
- Perform system analysis to determine the impact of proposed solutions
- Develop, manage and maintain training documents/job aides
- Design, document, configure, test, and deploy approved Change Requests and Enhancements
- Create workflows, input forms, custom fields, documents, business rules
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for continuous improvement.
- Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, and loan setup settings
- Review Quarterly Encompass releases and application patches and QA in the test environment prior to live
- Integrate 3rd party vendors and services
- Daily support of end users with questions, concerns regarding usage of the system and delivering prompt resolution to the questions and concerns
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 3+ years as an Encompass Administrator
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability with business process and procedures
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment is required
- Aptitude for maintaining professional relationships with co-workers is required
- Strong organization and analytical skills, along with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- A team player with versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Experience with Visual Basic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Encompass Administrator -preferred
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed