Job Reference: 9740
LOCATION: Fully Remote
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Working with architects, lead engineers, PM/BAs, and customers to participate in the design and implementation of solutions for our clients.
- In the initial engagement, you will be working on the web delivery of content for dynamic website, using the ECM software, Crafter. This does the publishing delivery for the websites and will use Alfresco as the content repository.
- Must be able to function as part of an effective team as well as work independently.
- Computer science or equivalent undergraduate degree
- Five to ten years of professional development experience
- At least two to three years professional Java development experience
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management software
- Interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills—both written and spoken – and the ability to articulate to multiple levels (Business stakeholders, technical team, etc.)
- Flexibility with technology stacks and ability to quickly come up to speed on new technologies
- Willingness to travel to client sites when necessary, post COVID-19 and no more than 25% of the time.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, or SQL Server
- Agile and iterative software development methodologies
- Experience with node.js, Groovy, Ruby, and/or Mockito
- Experience with DevOps, using Ansible
- Knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods and technologies
- Knowledge of content management concepts and best practices
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)