Job Reference: 9331
Are you into cloud formation? We’re seeking a Director of Engineering to run a Cloud Engineering and Platforms team for one of our electrifying clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – an organization’s cloud is inseparable from its business strategy. The cloud touches every part of a company, and that means this position has a tangible and direct impact on our client’s operations. We’re not saying that one role is more important than another, but there’s a reason cloud positions like this are so visible from a high elevation.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
The ideal candidate has experience working with distributed systems, managing global teams, building well-functioning engineering teams, working well with program and product managers, and planning engineering roadmaps for the future. Experience managing infrastructure budgets and multi-year planning is tremendously valuable. Technical chops are a must – you will be building a foundational platform for our next-generation systems, and you will be guiding engineering towards making the right decisions to achieve our goals.
- 5+ years of managing complex technology products
- 3+ years managing software engineers
- Experience working with product and program management
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Experience designing and building distributed systems
- Experience building cloud-native applications
- Experience as a software engineer, building backend systems
- Experience as a systems engineer, on-prem or cloud-based
- Prior experience in network engineering, SRE,or quality assurance
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to motivate and accelerate engineering teams
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, Linux, Windows, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Helm
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Match 401K
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed