Job Reference: 10004
Bridgeview is currently seeking a DevSecOps Engineer for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: DevSecOps Engineer (Secret Clearance min req.)
LOCATION: Colorado Springs, CO
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Educational reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health benefits/Disability benefits/Life and accident insurance/Voluntary benefits/Retirement benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Parental leave
The DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for the implementation and sustainment of the DevSecOps pipeline used for NISSC II software development. Performs trades and recommends the tools to use in the DevSecOps pipeline. Oversees the installation, configuration, testing, and sustainment of the tools. Ensures the tools are integrated and automated to enable Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) of NISSC II software capabilities to the warfighter. Shifts security left by building in security checks early and throughout the software development pipeline. Enables software developers to efficiently develop high-quality, secure code. Attends and contributes to agile team meetings to include daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Selection of DevSecOps tools, to include trade studies
- Installation, configuration, testing, and sustainment of DevSecOps tools.
- Integration and automation of the DevSecOps tools to enable CI/CD.
- Building security into the DevSecOps pipeline through automation of security controls.
- Defining the process and procedures for utilizing the DevSecOps pipeline.
- Maintenance of the DevSecOps pipeline to ensure availability to the software developers
- Rapid resolution of DevSecOps pipeline issues
- Developing requirement and designs for the DevSecOps pipeline
- Creating and delivering high-quality requirements and design presentations to obtain customer approval
- Experience designing, implementing, and sustaining DevSecOps pipelines
- Experience automating software quality and security scans within the software promotion process
- Experience developing and documenting DevSecOps processes and software flows
- Experience enabling CI/CD
- Experience developing requirements and design presentations and delivering them to customers for approval
- Experience developing Java build scripts using Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience implementing and maintaining Static Code Analysis (SCA) tools
- High-level knowledge of DoD Platform 1
- Detail oriented
- Experience leading an organization in the design and implementation of a new or modified DevSecOps pipeline
- Experience implementing DevSecOps in a container ecosystem
- Detailed knowledge of DoD Platform 1
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) platforms, like Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration Environments.
- Experience implementing DevSecOps pipelines in a VMware Tanzu environment.
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience implementing and maintaining DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) tools
- Experience working within an Agile development team
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- BS degree and 8 years related engineering experience, 2 years DevSecOps work experience
- DoD 8570 approved cybersecurity certification such as Security+ or CISSP.
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/