Job Reference: 9378
***Currently, employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic but we are looking to hire this candidate to eventually work on-campus in Princeton, NJ or Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s an enterprise application, or an in-hand device, or a web-based platform these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As the Test Automation Engineer, you will be able to apply your creative problems solving skills to design and write programs to automate tests on new and existing infrastructure. As their growth continues, experienced individuals will help ensure that they continue to meet and exceed the demands of their clients as they rapidly evolve to handle our customer’s fast-growing industrial 3D printing production environments.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB YOU WILL
- Understand and analyze the functional and regression scope of product development items
- Participate in requirement analysis and identify areas of focus during testing
- Use test automation frameworks to design and write test automation scripts
- Identify and investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Give inputs to both product and development teams
- Consider yourself passionate about or having an interest in 3D printing
- Successful DevOps Engineers will Possess:
- Hands on experience with at least 1 major cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Cloud Foundry, etc.)
- Knowledge of various configuration and automation tools (e.g., Chef, Rundeck, Puppet, etc.)
- Strong grasp of accepted best practices for managing various levels of enterprise environments
- Comfortable with administration of Windows and Linux
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language (e.g., Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
- Knowledge of IP networking concepts like VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.)Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience and/or advanced degree in relevant field of education
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Kubernetes
- Experience working with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of agile development principles
- Experience with at least 1 code versioning system (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed