Job Reference: 9210
Are you into cloud formation? We’re seeking a DevOps Engineer who is ready to scale one of our electrifying clients in Downtown Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – an organization’s cloud is inseparable from its business strategy. The cloud touches every part of a company, and that means this position has a tangible and direct impact on our client’s operations. We’re not saying that one role is more important than another, but there’s a reason cloud positions like this are so visible from a high elevation.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Proven success in a professional engineering team in a DevOps or Build/Release Engineer role
- Strong understanding and implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions.
- Strong Linux Engineering background, including experience working with multiple flavors, managing tomcat & other application servers
- AWS experience
- Python Scripting Experience
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed