Job Reference: 9380
Here’s the thing – a modern business simply can’t remain profitable without harnessing its data. So much information passes through the servers of our client that this position will have a visible impact on their success. Whether you like to swim in data lakes or drive the fork-lift in data warehouses, you could be just the person this role needs.
Work with data to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the crux of issues to identify high-leverage intervention points and strategies.
Understand business needs, and gets results that have a clear, positive, and direct impact on business performance. Apply different strategies to convince others to change their opinions or plans, and ensures that proposals or arguments are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case, addressing all relevant factors
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible for modeling complex business problems and discovering business insights through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques.
- Develop descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytical models and programs for complex business processes, develops robust data visualizations to produce actionable analytics
- Formulate test hypotheses, applies advanced statistical methods, analyzes results, and provides recommendations to address strategic business questions
- Use advanced analytics methods to extract value from business data
- Perform large-scale experimentation and build data-driven models to answer business questions.
- Conduct research on cutting-edge techniques and tools in machine learning/deep learning/artificial intelligence.
- Determine requirements that will be used to train and evolve deep learning models and algorithms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business usage of data.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics, or related subject
- 8 to 12 years of experience in solving business problems with Data Science and advanced analytical solutions
- Proven experience in conducting statistical analysis and building AI/ML models with advanced scripting language such as Python, R, SPSS or other analytic tools
- Experience building and deploying predictive models, web scrapping, and scalable data pipelines
- Strong understanding of statistical methods and skills such as Bayesian Networks Inference, linear and non-linear regression, hierarchical mixed models/multi-level modeling
- Experience with Talend for Data Integration (ETL), and preferably with Talend Data Fabric
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with cloud data warehousing / big data environment, preferably with Snowflake.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with unstructured data; ability to compare trade-offs between different data structures and database storage systems (relational, NoSQL, columnar, etc).
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure Cloud, Kafka, and Linux is a plus
- Experience working with stream-based data integration is a plus.
Base salary range: $120K-$150K
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed