Job Reference: 9555
Bridgeview is currently seeking a CLIENT SUCCESS ARCHITECT / SOLUTIONS ENGINEER for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: CLIENT SUCCESS ARCHITECT/ CLIENT SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
LOCATION: Boston, MA, Austin, TX, Bay Area or Montreal – Onsite post covid
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; equity; employee perks
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- In this role, you will work hands on as a client solutions engineer for our customer success group to help them adopt and enhance in-house advertising, messaging and data platforms.
- You’ll work as a first responder for technical and non-technical issues, implement and customize platforms and train users, and you will design support procedures and sla’s while assisting departmental leadership in reporting and management.
- Working with product manager, engineers, and others – you’ll work as the voice of the customer on product functionality, operational cohesiveness and usability issues. Your innovative mindset and leadership style will add value to building proprietary best practices for our client.
- Provide technical support and configuration for MarTech’s partner feed and tag management systems, including setting up new feeds and tags, modifying existing ones, and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Serve as a key technical resource for marketing platform implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Understand customer requirements and educate users on our platforms, as well as help maintain our knowledge base, support systems, and system documents.
- Enhance system reliability and scale by proactively identifying and resolving issues, analyzing data, and managing escalations to appropriate engineering and product groups.
- Partner with product managers and designers to provide input on product specs, UIs, and roadmaps to better serve customer needs.
- Create and execute tailored demos for internal customers and stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor OKRs and service-level objectives for key systems and departmental operations, and ensure alignment with stakeholder objectives.
- Work with department leadership to improve service culture, standards, and processes throughout the customer success and operations team.
- Experience in SaaS software.
- 3+ years in a hands-on technology role such as support, development, solutions engineering, or technical implementation in a B2B environment, working with complex platform interactions, data integration, end-user support, or training.
- A passion to service the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role such as consulting, technical sales, technical account management, or support.
- Experience with email/mobile marketing or adtech systems.
- Solid customer-facing and communications skills.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- A “no excuses” mentality that pushes through issues with creative solutions and tenacity, while maintaining a grace-under-pressure demeanor.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts.