Job Reference: 9606
Bridgeview is currently seeking a Change Enablement Lead for one of our clients. If you love building and supporting technology solutions that make businesses successful, then read on for more details.
TITLE: Organizational Change Management and Enablement
BENEFITS & PERKS: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 4% match on 401K, Life & LTD Insurance, and Employee Perks (more detail below)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible for the design, development, and delivery of communications as part of the overall change management efforts on a project.
- Partner with Project Managers across the Digital Program office
- Develop Detailed stakeholder engagement maps
- Establish key OCM metrics to measure success
- Work with regional leads and key stakeholders to identify change management target roles and plan, validate, and manage
- Assess needs for communications and change management. Provide detailed draft materials and approach to the project team(s)
- Develop detailed stakeholder engagement maps, integrate regional and site level stakeholders, manage, maintain and update as needed
- Develop, manage, and update communication plans for the project/program, include localized requirements and elements, plan for localization as needed
- Develop, manage, and update communication plans for the project/program
- Leverage standard change management tools and templates as identified and aligned to the project
- Deliver all change management and communications materials as outline in plans
- Work with peers, key partners, and constituents for input, feedback, and localization
- Plan translation needs
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Expert knowledge in the application and delivery of organizational change management approaches.
- Expert interpersonal skills, including written, presentation, and oral communication.
- Understanding of, and training and / or associated experience in change management model(s) ie: PROSCI/ADKAR, Kotter, Lewin, etc.
- Successful history in building comprehensive change management and communication plans across complex programs across multiple geographic regions.
- Expert knowledge in the development of strategic and tactical communications in support of assigned initiative(s). Large-scale (global) initiative experience will be considered a significant plus.
- Successful experience in complex multi-vendor projects effectively managing medium to large, globally dispersed project teams.
- Experience working with / influencing senior level stakeholders, demonstrated ability to lead across functional teams across geographies and functional business units
- Experience with SharePoint
- Technical fluency with a strong understanding of business goals in the context of operations/cyber security; confident in understanding, discussing and explaining technology concepts and experience understanding technical impacts on scope
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills as well as sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers
- Good negotiation skills coupled with the ability to resolve conflict situations (both internal & external)
- Ability to create impactful content highlighting key messages and associated actions
Founded in 2005, BridgeView provides exceptional technology consulting, project augmentation, and placement services that help organizations and technologists achieve their goals. Our ability to evolve with the market and quickly adapt to client environments makes us a unique alternative to the status quo. It’s why we’ve achieved constant growth since the day we opened our doors, attracting well-known companies and expert talent. With a home base in downtown Denver and a team that embodies a work hard, play hard attitude, BridgeView is a personable but professional partner to you. We’ve won awards and we’ve had great success, but nothing is more rewarding than forming genuine connections with business leaders and technologists.
Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at https://www.bridgeviewit.com/job-alerts/.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)