Job Reference: 9193
Do you have what it takes to harness the power of the internet like a superhero in a comic book movie? We’re seeking a Sr. Software Engineer (C++) who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing – the internet is an incredible tool, but it would be worthless without properly functioning websites and mobile apps. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain a world-class level of customer service. If you can ensure a company’s online presence is reliable, professional, and free from errors, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Act as high-level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Lead a large development team in the design of highly complex software systems for third party customers, and is responsible for project completion as required.
- Designs, develops, operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to apply to, and integrate with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
- Independently design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software for third party customers.
- Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software operating systems, including, but not limited to, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Advances new techniques or advances the state-of-the-art.
- Establishes program goals and defines plans and cost/schedule requirement.
- Prepare detailed plans, which may span over a year for programs or complex projects.
- Operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed action or decision. Reviews progress with management.
- Assist in training less-experienced software development staff.
- Must have knowledge of the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products.
- Skilled in Developing technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Ability to use object-oriented systems composed of objects that communicate with one another using explicitly designed interfaces, an (OO) methodologies which may include OMT and UML.
- Possess a detailed knowledge of one technology or basic knowledge of several technologies.
- Possess proficiency in object engineering and applications development using object oriented (OO) tools such as C++, Visual C++, C#, etc.
- Conducts research in design, development, testing and utilization of electronic data processing hardware and software and/or electrical components, circuitry, processes, packaging and cabinetry for CPU's and peripheral equipment.
- Work beyond routine nature of tasks, utilizing specialized knowledge and technologies.
- Individual must be team-oriented with excellent attitude and vision.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.