Job Reference: 9200
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Business Systems Analyst who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
You will work on a team that is central to many applications and responsible for payment processing. You will work as both a Business Analyst (requirements gathering, business process mapping) and Systems Analyst (system administration, data mapping, SQL, running queries, data querying.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 5+ years working as both a Business Analyst (requirements gathering, business process mapping) and Systems Analyst (system administration, data mapping, SQL)
- Experience/knowledge in accounting – specifically with payment processing
- Experience with data migration and system integrations – specific knowledge around accounting data is required
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
• Medical: Provided by Aetna
• Dental: Provided by Aetna
• Vision: Provided by VSP
• 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
• Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
• ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
• Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.