Job Reference: 9311
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Associate Director, Product Management – Ad Technology who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Boston, MA. While this position is based in Boston, we will consider candidates in other areas for a mixture of remote/on-site work.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Our client's Product team builds the global engine that powers customer acquisition and retention efforts touching more than a billion consumers. We’re looking for a product leader to helm the end-to-end lifecycle of our paid search platform that drives a majority of our new business across all brands and country-specific stores. These products process millions of SKUs and thousands of keywords, apply machine-learning models, and create customized text and product listing ads for Google, Bing, and other outlets.
- Leading a team of product managers, the Associate Director will be the key link for Marketing, Engineering, and Data Science to provide vision and execution. Not only are excellent customer-facing skills required, but the leader will serve as a subject matter expert on paid search throughout the company and represent us to external partners . And do all of the above in a high-velocity environment experiencing breakneck growth.
- Own product development and roadmaps for the search-engine marketing (SEM) and product listing ads (PLA) platforms.
- Partner with Marketing stakeholders to deeply understand their businesses and co-develop potential solutions to supercharge growth, improve marketing efficiency, and increase automation.
- Use Agile processes to collaborate with Engineering and Data Science to execute on the roadmap while harnessing the power of emerging technologies.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers, as well as encourage a high-performance culture.
- Communicate and evangelize the SEM/PLA product vision and progress throughout, from C-level stakeholders on down.
- Create frameworks for build/buy decisions and manage vendor selection and relationships.
- Develop and monitor OKRs for key product initiatives and ensure alignment with stakeholder objectives.
- Work with leadership to improve product craft and processes throughout the extended Ad Technology and Customer Intelligence team.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Builder mentality — you think in terms of customer problems and technology solutions, and have demonstrated success in creating business-focused products.
- 10+ years in B2B product management with exposure to the full lifecycle from concept to launch and beyond. Experience in commercial software/SaaS or e-commerce companies a plus.
- 3+ years leading product teams.
- 5+ years building adtech or martech products. Work with paid search and product listing ads a major plus.
- Sufficient technical literacy to both understand the underpinnings of products to make key decisions as well as effectively communicate with engineers and data scientists.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed