Job Reference: 9233
Here’s the thing – if a company’s technology stack were a person, then the network of vital organs and veins would be its system positions. Without experts designing, implementing, analyzing, and maintaining important systems, a company simply can’t function. If that sounds exciting, you just might be the lifeblood our client needs.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
The primary responsibility of the Applications Support Analyst is to act as a liaison between the business and technical resources by ensuring the availability of applications for internal and external users. This individual will demonstrate a high-level of responsibility and consistency by contributing to the timely response and closure of incidents received via the corporate incident tracking system. This individual will work to identify functionality to empower users. In addition to operating out of an incident queue during business hours, the ASA will perform periodic user audits and may be responsible for completing IT tasks related to PCRs as well as performing releases to install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain proprietary applications in Development, QA, UAT as well as Production environments. This key individual frequently interacts with multiple departments to establish a positive reputation utilizing a "White Glove" philosophy between the business and IT by advocating for customers' incidents and providing timely responses. Participation in on-call support is required to support client initiatives as well as rectifying possible application outages.
- Resolve application and other issues for internal and external user communities
- Monitor existing systems to provide pro-active support to Document Services Divison’s external and internal clients. Pre-Production and Production enterprise systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain proprietary applications in Development, UAT and Production systems.
- Ability to closely interact with developers, QA personnel, business staff, and external clients to facilitate resolution of incidents.
- Comprehend and translate users’ needs to facilitate resolution
- Ability to interact with IT Operations as well as user community to prioritize and rapidly resolve issues
- Research complex reporting scenarios, systems incidents, and process flow events as needed.
- React to business outages to quickly identify, communicate and rectify any issues.
- Provide feedback regarding release documentation to Release Manager and developer.
- Participate in performing periodic user audits of key Document Services Applications.
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of current revision of applications, procedures and information flow to support enterprise environments.
- Participate in on call efforts for client's Saturday work requirements.
- Ability to share coverage for support of users spanning US time zones
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Ability to write batch scripts using either PowerShell, CMD or other text editor to query databases and log files.
- Provides user documentation as needed to resolve issues, including process-flow descriptions and/or Visio diagrams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Three (3) or more years of application and/or systems level support
- Level Two (2) or higher application support experience
- Two (2) or more years supporting Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 servers
- Proficient with Microsoft Active Directory
- Proficient with application deployment over a CITRIX environment
- Two (2) or more years of experience with Microsoft IIS
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft SQL including ability to generate and execute queries
- Two (2) or more years working with Microsoft SharePoint
- Intermediate experience with or certified in ITIL framework
- Intermediate experience with editing XML documents
- Limited testing other than release validation and load testing for agents as needed by Development
- Proficient with full MS Office Suite
- Proficient with MS SharePoint
- Intermediate experience with MSSQL and SSMS
- Intermediate experience with PowerShell, CMD or text editor
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed