Job Reference: 9230
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking an Application Developer III who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
You will provide top quality solutions that meet the needs of the business departments. This role is be responsible for translating software requirements into well-designed solutions; working with 'off the shelf' software, modifying it and integrating it into the existing architecture; and maintaining programs for business applications. The ideal candidate will be someone with the ability to multi-task on a wide range of projects and stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and paradigms. Must be hands-on skills savvy enough to confidently design and architect systems, including deployment rollouts.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- 8 or more years of experience developing and supporting business applications within a financial institution
- 5 or more years of experience with application development, testing procedures, report writing, systems process design, or equivalent processes.
- 4 or more years of experience in SQL development with relational databases
- Heavy experience in IT solutions, infrastructure, SDLC, testing, security and application administration
- Fundamental understanding of and experience with at least one of the following areas: Retail Operations, Lending Operations, Financial Backoffice Operations
- Experience with financial institution technologies: Jack Henry technologies (Episys, Synapsys, Synergy, ARCU), MeridianLink, Encompass, Digital Insight, Q2, COTS, Image Center, OpCon, etc.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience; B.S., Computer Science or equivalent
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed